We’re throwing it waaaaay back today with a recipe post I originally published in March 2008 back when I had a food blog!
I’ve been at this thing for a long time folks – whether it’s health goals, business goals, or family goals – I have been adamant on sharing all that I have learned to help you achieve yours without all the stress (and running yourself ragged) that is so often demonstrated to us these days.
There is another way!
(And if you aren’t subscribed to our email community yet, get on that quick-smart.
I share heaps more inspo and insights to help you with your goals inside the community)
Crispy roast cauliflower is one of my favorite recipes to batch-prepare because it makes a tasty snack, or a quick crowd-pleasing dinner side dish.
With it’s indulgent roasty-toasty and crispy texture, it makes hitting your veggie-intake goals pretty easy!
- 1 large head of cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 TBL arrowroot flour
- 1 TBL coconut flour
- 3 TBL olive oil
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 180ºC (350ºF) and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the arrowroot flour and coconut flour.
- In a large bowl mix together the cauliflower, garlic and olive oil.
- Now mix in the dry mixture and toss through the cauliflower, coating it well with your hands.
- Spread the cauliflower evenly over the 2 baking sheets and bake for 15 minutes and swap trays (top to bottom) and bake for another 15 minutes, 30 minutes total.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle on sea salt, chopped parsley and juiced lemon.